Toothwear: The ABC of the Worn Dentition
July 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
An essential resource based on a solid research platform, this book will provide dental clinical professionals with the missing links they seek to diagnose, prevent, manage, restore and rehabilitate the worn dentition more confidently. It will be of value to dentists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, and students in these areas.
• Covers all forms of toothwear and dental erosion across all age-groups
• Includes discussion of best practice management strategies
• Discusses aetiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment in a clinical context
• Contains many full colour clinical illustrations and schematic conceptualisations
• Brings together the latest clinical views and research with a wide range of international contributors