Drought and Aquatic Ecosystems: Effects and Responses
June 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. Introduction: The Nature of Droughts.
2. Types of Drought and their Assessment.
3. The Perturbation of Hydrological Drought.
4. Droughts of the Past: Dendrochronology and Lake Sediments.
5. Water bodies, catchments and the abiotic effects of drought.
6. Drought and Temporary Waters.
7. Drought, Floodplain Rivers and Wetland Complexes .
8. Drought and Perennial Aquatic Systems: Plants and Invertebrates.
9. Drought and Fish of Standing and Flowing Waters.
10. Estuaries and Drought.
11. Human-induced exacerbation of Drought Effects on Aquatic Ecosystems.