A Companion to Bioethics, 2nd Edition
March 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A highly respected guide to bioethics, now fully revised and updated to reflect the current state of the field
- Thematically organized around an unparalleled range of issues, including discussion of embryos and fetuses, new genetics, life and death, resource allocation, organ donations, AIDS, human and animal experimentation, health care, and teaching
- Now includes new essays on hot topics such as cloning and genetic enhancement
- Topics are clearly and compellingly presented by internationally renowned bioethicists
- A detailed index allows the reader to find terms and topics not listed in the titles of the essays themselves
Buy Both and Save 25%!
A Companion to Bioethics, 2nd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $71.90
Discounted Price: US $53.92 (Save: US $17.98)