Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, 3rd Edition
July 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
The third edition of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience presents a thorough updating and enhancement of the classic text that introduced the rapidly expanding field of developmental cognitive neuroscience.
- Includes the addition of two new chapters that provide further introductory material on new methodologies and the application of genetic methods in cognitive development
- Includes several key discussion points at the end of each chapter
- Features a greater focus on mid-childhood and adolescence, to complement the previous edition?s emphasis on early childhood
- Brings the science closer to real-world applications via a greater focus on fieldwork
- Includes a greater emphasis on structural and functional brain imaging