A Crash Course in SPSS for Windows: Updated for Versions 14, 15, and 16 , 4th Edition
August 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Spiral-bound paperback
The fourth edition retains all of the features that have made the text so attractive to students and teachers:
- The material is concise and focused, enabling most users to learn the basics comfortably within 10 hours.
- All the most widely used statistical techniques and graphic facilities in SPSS for Windows are clearly described.
- Every statistical procedure is explained with the help of a step-by-step analysis of a numerical example taken from real data in published research.
- The authors have chosen small data sets so that readers do not waste unnecessary time inputting data.
- Screenshots on the page make it easy for students to cross between the text and the screen.
Online support material to accompany the text is available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/crashcourse/