A Companion to Phenomenology and Existentialism
August 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
A Companion to Phenomenology and Existentialism is a complete guide to two of the dominant movements of philosophy in the twentieth century.
- Written by a team of leading scholars, including Dagfinn Føllesdal, J. N. Mohanty, Robert Solomon, Jean-Luc Marion
- Highlights the area of overlap between the two movements
- Features longer essays discussing each of the main schools of thought, shorter essays introducing prominent themes, and problem-oriented chapters
- Organised topically, around concepts such as temporality, intentionality, death and nihilism
- Features essays on unusual subjects, such as medicine, the emotions, artificial intelligence, and environmental philosophy