Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 5th Edition
August 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Fully revised and updated, this popular text offers expanded information on ICDs and CRT devices, with more focused bibliographies, enhanced figures and additional examples and tables, ensuring that this book is even better than the last edition. As with the previous edition, the chapters are organized in the sequence of the evaluation of an actual patient, making it an effective and practical guide.
- Updated information on ICDs and CRT devices
- New authors with up-to-date perspectives on device management
- Updated information based on new AHA/ACC and HRS guidelines
- Many completely new and updated chapters and illustrations
- New tables and flow charts to emphasize key concepts