Environmental Social Science: Human - Environment interactions and Sustainability
September 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Makes the theories and methods of the social sciences available to biologists and other environmental scientists
- Illuminates biological theories and concerns for the social sciences community working on the environment
- Helps bridge one of the difficult divides in collaborative work in human-environment research
- Includes a discussion of how to carry out research that is multinational, multiscale, multitemporal, and multidisciplinary within a complex systems theory context
- Facilitates much-needed interdisciplinary collaboration