September 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides an ideal first course book in phonology, written by a renowned phonologist
- Developed and tested in the classroom through years of experience and use
- Emphasizes analysis of phonological data, placing this in its scientific context, and explains the relevant methodology
- Guides students through the larger questions of what phonological patterns reveal about language
- Includes numerous course-friendly features, including multi-part exercises and annotated suggestions for further reading at the end of each chapter