Oral Rehabilitation: A Case-Based Approach
February 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Featuring an approach to prosthodontics and oral rehabilitation that is both instructional and practical, Oral Rehabilitation: A Case-Based Approach will help clinicians to develop the necessary skills to make consistent, evidence-based clinical decisions.
• Presents a case-based process showing how diagnosis and treatment is achieved
• Covers a range of clinical scenarios from simple to complex presentations
• Illustrates each case fully, with stages documented by colour photographs
• Emphasises inter-disciplinary management in prosthodontics
• Accompanied by a website containing illustrative video clips