Ophthalmology of Exotic Pets
March 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Ophthalmology of Exotic Pets is an invaluable aid for veterinary practitioners and students with an interest in exotic pet species, as well as for veterinary ophthalmologists.
- Covers lagomorphs, rodents, reptiles, birds, amphibians and fish
- Offers clear guidance for species-specific treatment
- Facilitates extrapolations from the cat or dog to the exotic eye
- Written in a concise quick reference format
- Highly illustrated with colour photographs