The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2009
July 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
- Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
- Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
- Analyses trade policy in areas such as Turkey and includes a symposium on China and Africa
- Contributors also investigate the growth of agricultural protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries.
- A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues
1. The Growth of Agricultural Protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries (Johan F.M. Swinnen).
Symposium on China and Africa (Edited by Andrea Goldstein, Nicolas Pinaud and Helmut Reisen with Dorothy McCormick).
2. Introduction (Andrea Goldstein).
3. Angola (Renato Aguilar and Andrea Goldstein).
4. Senegal (Eric Hazard et al).
5. Kenya (Paul Kamau).
6. Ethiopia (Tegegne Gebre-Egziabher).
7. SSA clothing: China (Raphael Kaplinsky and Mike Morris).