A Companion to Romantic Poetry
December 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Through a series of 34 essays by leading and emerging scholars, A Companion to Romantic Poetry reveals the rich diversity of Romantic poetry and shows why it continues to hold such a vital and indispensable place in the history of English literature.
- Breaking free from the boundaries of the traditionally-studied authors, the collection takes a revitalized approach to the field and brings together some of the most exciting work being done at the present time
- Emphasizes poetic form and technique rather than a biographical approach
- Features essays on production and distribution and the different schools and movements of Romantic Poetry
- Introduces contemporary contexts and perspectives, as well as the issues and debates that continue to drive scholarship in the field
- Presents the most comprehensive and compelling collection of essays on British Romantic poetry currently available