Critical Care Nursing: Learning from Practice
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- The patient with acute lung injury
- The patient with fever
- The patient with an acute kidney injury
- The patient with long term needs
- The patient with increased intra-abdominal pressure
- The Patient following cardiac surgery
Each chapter develops knowledge of the related physiology/pathophysiology, appropriate nursing interventions that are research/evidence based, technical skills, data interpretation and critical appraisal skills, enabling the reader to apply fundamental knowledge to more complex patient problems. Critical Care Nursing: Learning from Practice is an essential resource for practitioners faced with complex and challenging patient cases.