Assertive Outreach in Mental Healthcare: Current Perspectives
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
This book makes a valuable contribution to the field by addressing in depth a wide range of topics critical to the delivery of assertive outreach services that have previously received scant attention in the growing clinical lore on this approach and provides practitioners with a manual in which they can feed lessons learned from other teams for continuous service improvement. This book is an essential reference for anyone with an interest in assertive outreach and community treatment approaches in mental health.
- Provides a contemporary analysis of current service developments in the area
- Written by experts in the field
- Covers cross cutting issues relevant to all areas of community mental health care
- Includes multiple perspectives: service user, researcher, service manager, commissioner, clinician and carer
- Covers both service delivery and therapeutic interventions
- Explores how the assertive outreach model is applied in the UK and Europe