March 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Key features of this book include
- Equal coverage of mineralogy, sedimentary petrology, igneous petrology and metamorphic petrology
- Copious field examples and regional relationships with graphics that illustrate the concepts discussed.
- Numerous case studies to show the uses of earth materials as resources and their fundamental role in our lives and the global economy, and their relation to natural and human-induced hazards.
- The integration of earth materials into a cohesive process-based earth systems framework
- 2 color throughout with a 64 pages 4 color section