The Hands-on Guide to Clinical Pharmacology, 3rd Edition
June 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
The Hands-on Guide to Clinical Pharmacology is the perfect companion for students, doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals who need help on the ward or are preparing for exams. It includes sections containing both treatment regimens of common conditions and detailed information on the relevant drugs that help you obtain a better understanding of therapeutic management.
The benefits include:
- A-Z of over 100 key drugs in a one-drug-per-page format
- A systems-based approach
- Fully indexed text
- Clear explanations of drug mechanisms - a regular feature of pharmacology exams
- Management guidelines for common conditions within each system
- Brand new two-colour design to help with information retrieval
- A new chapter on chemotherapy agents
Take the stress out of clinical pharmacology with The Hands-on Guide!