Geomorphological Processes and Landscape Change: Britain In The Last 1000 Years
July 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides an overview of geomorphological process activity and landscape change in Britain over the past 1000 years.
- The range of the book is unusually broad, encompassing hillslope, valley floor and floodplain, fluvial, estuarine and coastal processes.
- Considers the relevance of technological and conceptual approaches to understanding landscape dynamics.
- Examines key process environments highlighting significant trends and the influence of human activity, and incorporating examples and modelling.
- Encourages geographers to look forward to the challenges that geomorphology faces in the new millennium.