Understanding and Facilitating Adult Learning: A Comprehensive Analysis of Principles and Effective Practices
July 1991, Jossey-Bass
The first book to receive both the Imogene Okes Award and the Cyril O. Houle World Award for Literature in Adult Education presented by the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education. This book analyzes current approaches to adult learning and presents a comprehensive review of the research on how adults learn.
2. Understanding How Adults Learn.
3. Exploring Self-Directedness in Learning.
4. Facilitating Self-Directed Learning.
5. Andragogy: Alternative Interpretations and Applications.
6. The Facilitator's Role in Adult Learning.
7. Learning in Informal Settings.
8. Learning in Formal Settings.
9. Program Development for Adults: Challenging the Institutional Approach.
10. Structuring Programs Around Learners' Needs and Abilities.
11. Evaluating Learning and Its Facilitation.
12. Facilitating Learning: Toward Guidelines for Good Practice.
Understanding and Facilitating Adult Learning: A Comprehensive Analysis of Principles and Effective Practices (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $71.00
Discounted Price: US $53.25 (Save: US $17.75)