Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers, 2nd Edition
March 1993, Jossey-Bass
- What classroom assessment entails and how it works.
- How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects.
- Twelve case studies that detail the real-life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects.
- Fifty classroom assessment techniques
- Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
- Practical advice on how to analyze your data
Building on What We Have Learned.
Once the concepts of CAT are understood, the instructor can move on to create course-specific techniques tailored to his or her teaching style and the learning styles of a particular class, thus greatly enhancing the usefulness of Classroom Assessment.
This book is extremely useful and would be a worthy addition to
both teachers’ and advisors’ libraries.
—Cynthia A. Walker, Ph.D., From NACADA Journal