Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers, 2nd Edition
March 1993, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbook offers teachers at all levels how-to advise on classroom assessment, including:
- What classroom assessment entails and how it works.
- How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects.
- Twelve case studies that detail the real-life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects.
- Fifty classroom assessment techniques
- Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
- Practical advice on how to analyze your data