Team Effectiveness and Decision Making in Organizations
March 1995, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Measuring and Managing for Team Performance: Lessons from Complex Environments (Robert M. Mcintyre, Eduardo Salas)
3. Computer-Assisted Groups: A Critical Review of the Empirical Research (Andrea B. Hollingshead, Joseph E. Mcgrath)
4. Cooperation Theory, Constructive Controversy, and Effectiveness: Learning from Crisis (Dean Tjosvold)
5. Raising an Individual Decision Making Model to the Team Level: A New Research Model and Paradigm (Daniel R. Ilgen, Debra A. Major, John R. Hollenbeck, Douglas J. Sego)
6. Innovations in Modeling and Stimulating Team Performance: Implications for Decision Making (Michael D. Coovert, J. Philip Craiger, Janis A. Cannon-Bowers)
7. Understanding the Dynamics of Diversity in Decision Making Teams (Susan E. Jackson, Karen Ae May, Kristina Whitney)
8. Teamwork Stress Implications for Team Decision Making (Ben B. Morgan, Jr., Clint A. Bowers)
9. Staffing for Effective Group Decision Making: Key Issues in Matching People and Teams (Richard Klimoski, Robert G. S. Jones)
10. Defining Competencies and Establishing Team Training Requirements (Janis A. Cannon-Bowers, Scott I. Tannenbaum, Eduardo Salas, Catherine E. Volpe)
11. Conclusion: Common Themes Amongst the Diversity (Richard A. Guzzo)