Cities After Socialism: Urban and Regional Change and Conflict in Post-Socialist Societies
September 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Cities in the Transition: Michael Harloe.
2. Structural Change and Boundary Instability: Gregory Andrusz.
3. The Socialist City: David Smith.
4. Urbanisation under Socialism: Georgy Enyedi.
5. Privatisation and its Discontents: Property Rights in Land and Housing in the transition in Eastern Europe: Peter Marcuse.
6. Housing Privatisation in the Former Soviet Bloc to 1995: Raymond J. Struyk.
7. From the Socialist to the Capitalist City - Experiences from Germany: Hartmut Haussermann.
8. Environmental and Housing Movements in Cities after Socialism: The Cases of Budapest and Moscow: Chris Pickvance.
9. A New Movement in an Ideological Vacuum: Nationalism in Eastern Europe: Klaus von Beyme.
10. Cities Under Socialism: and After: Ivan Szelenyi.