The Urban Order: An Introduction to Urban Geography
August 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- A triple perspective - the city and economy; the city and society; the city and power.
- Includes chapters on race, ethnicity and the city; and on gender, space and power.
- Unites political, economic and cultural perspectives.
- Examples range from all over the world.
- Well and accessibly written; student-friendly approach.
- Full and detailed guides to further reading on all subjects covered.
- Extensively illustrated with photographs, maps, figures and plans.