Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: A Survey
June 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
List of Tables.
1. Introduction: Why Research Ethics?.
2. Ethical Principles in Behavioral Research: Professional and Governmental Guidelines.
3. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research I: Laboratory Research.
4. Methodological Issues in the Use of Deception.
5. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research II: Field Research.
6. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Human Subject Research III: Applied Research.
7. Ethical Issues in the Recruitment and Selection of Research Subjects.
8. Ethical Issues in Research With Animals.
9. Ethical Review and the Communication of Results.