The Neuropsychology of Aging
December 1997, Wiley-Blackwell
List of Tables.
Part I: Introduction and Overview:.
1. Neuropsychological Approaches to Processes of Aging.
2. Neuropsychological Assessment in Adulthood and Aging.
3. Methods of Assessing the Aging Brain.
Part II: Aging and the Nervous System:.
4. Normal Aging in the Peripheral Nervous System.
5. Normal Aging in the Brain.
6. Neuropsychological Brain Aging.
7. Emotion, Aging and Brain Function.
Part III: Human Behaviour: A Neuropsychological Perspective:.
8. Arousal and Sleep.
9. Response Speed and Timing in Behaviour.
11. Learning and Memory.
12. Language and Communication.
13. Executive Function, Attention and Working Memory.
Part IV: The Future:.
14. Prospects on the Neuropsychology of Aging.
- Covers scientific and clinical aspects, including methods of assessment and prospects for treatment
- The first single-author overview of neuropsychological aspects of aging.