Management: Total Quality in a Global Environment
1. Managers and Organizations Today.
2. The Evolution Toward Total Quality Management.
3. International Competition and Management.
4. Managerial Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Part II: Planning and Strategic Management for Customer Value:.
5. Decision Making, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement.
6. Corporate and Competitive Strategy.
7. Customer Value Strategy.
Part III: Organizing for Total Quality:.
8. Organizational Structure and Design.
9. Managing Human Resource Systems.
10. Organizational Culture and Change.
Part IV: Behavioral Processes:.
14. Teams and Groups.
Part V: Control and Systems Improvement:.
15. Statistical and Other Quality Tools for Systems Improvement.
16. Management Information Systems.
17. Managing Technology and Technological Change.
18. Operations Management for Control and Improvement.
- Integrates the TQM theme throughout, whilst maintaining its integrity as a principles of management textbook
- International management, ethics & diversity issues are included in each chapter, both crucial to a management textbook
- 2-colour format allows for a more competitive price
- Excellent use of examples throughout - uses examples from over 125 international companies
- Covers the same material as competitors in only 18 chapters which makes it accessible to both lecturers and students.