* The text includes STUDY!, a computerized study guide that includes a bank of multiple choice questions covering all of the essential conceptual issues in the text.
1. The Role of Financial Markets.
Part II: The Debt Market:.
2. The Money Market.
3. The Bond Market.
4. The Level and Structure of Interest Rates.
Part III: The Equity Market:.
5. The Stock Market.
6. Equity Valuation.
7. Investment Banking.
8. Risk and Return in Securities Markets.
Part IV: Financial Derivative Markets and Risk Management:.
9. The Futures Market.
10. The Options Market.
11. The Swaps Market.
12. Financial Engineering.
* A comprehensive Instructor's Resource Manual, including answers to end-of-chapter problems, answers to additional problems, a test bank with multiple choice questions for each chapter, and answers to test questions.
* Analytical Approach.
* Data led and extensive coverage of financial derivatives and risk management.
* Comprehensive coverage.