International Business and Society
List of Exhibits.
List of Tables.
1. Business and Society: Global Issues and Global Environments.
2. Institutions, Ideologies, Technology and the Isms.
3. Managing International Business - Government Relations.
4. Corporate Social Responsibility and Responsiveness.
5. Managing International Stakeholder Relations.
6. Micro-Level Issues: Ethics and Values.
7. Managing Business Ethics in Diverse Societal Environments.
8. Tying it Together: International Issues, Management and Public Affairs.
9. Managing Global Corporate Social Performance.
10. Business and Societies: The Future.
Donna J. Wood is Professor of Business Administration at the Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh. She is a past president of the Social Issues in Management division of the Academy of Management and a founder of the International Association for Business and Society. Professor Wood is the editor of the IABS scholarly journal, Business & Society. Her research interests are corporate social performance, stakeholder theory, international business and society, ethics, and government relations.
- First text to explore the breadth of business and society topics within an international context.
- Extends existing business and society models to a global context and provides new frameworks and conceptualizations such as the "institutional ideological model" and "stakeholder power bases".
- Models and concepts supported by practical, managerial approach to assist managers to develop new tools for the increasing internationalization of business.