Francisella Tularensis: Biology, Pathogenicity, Epidemiology, and Biodefense, Volume 1105
July 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/nyas.
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order (www.nyas.org). Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full-text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit http://www.nyas.org/MemberCenter/Join.aspx for more information about becoming a member
1. Tularemia: History, Epidemiology, Pathogen Physiology, and Clinical Manifestations: Anders Sjostedt.
2. Molecular Ecology, Epidemiology and Evolution of Francisella: Paul Keim, Anders Johannson, and David Wagner.
3. Genetics and Genetic Manipulations in Francisella Tularensis: Tom Zahrt and Dara Frank.
4. Francisella Tularensis: Genomics and Proteomics: Richard Titball and Joseph Petrosino.
5. The Francisella Pathogenicity Island: Francis E. Nano and Crystal Schmerk.
6. Molecular and Genetic Bases of Pathogenesis in Francisella Tularensis: Jeffrey R. Barker and Karl E. Klose.
7. Uptake and Intracellular Fate of Francisella Tularensis in Human Macrophages: Daniel Clemens and Marcus A. Horwitz.
8. Type II Secretion and Type IV Pili of Francisella: Tina Guina and Ake Forsberg.
9. The Structure and Function of Francisella LPS: John Gunn and Robert Ernst.
10. Francisella Tularensis Activation of the Inflammasome: David S. Weiss, Thomas Henry, and Denise M. Monack.
11. Animal Models of Francisella Tularensis Infection: C. Rick Lyons and Terry Wu.
12. Mucosal Immunopathogenesis of Francisella Tularensis: Dennis W. Metzger, Chandra Shekhar Bakshi, and Girish Kirimanjeswara.
13. Innate and Adaptive Immunity to Francisella: Karen L. Elkins, Siobhán C. Cowley, and Catharine M. Bosio.
14. Vaccines against Francisella Tularensis: J. Wayne Conlan and Petra C.F. Oyston.
15. Pneumonic Tularemia on Martha's Vineyard: Clinical, Epidemiologic and Ecological Characteristics: Bela T. Matyas, Henry S. Nieder, Sam R. Telford III.
16. New Approaches to Diagnosis and Therapy of Tularemia: Arne Tärnvik and May Chu.
17. Biosafety and Selectable Markers: Richard W. Titball, Anders Sjostedt, Martin S. Pavelka Jr., and Francis Nano.
Index of Contributors
Francisella Tularensis: Biology, Pathogenicity, Epidemiology, and Biodefense, Volume 1105 (US $164.95)
-and- The Year in Cognitive Neuroscience 2012, Volume 1251 (US $130.00)
Total List Price: US $294.95
Discounted Price: US $221.21 (Save: US $73.74)