Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Disorders of Consciousness
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
• an integrated presentation of basic and clinical neuroscience with neuroethics;
• neuroimaging of volitional behavior in apparently unconscious patients;
• neuroimaging of pain in the minimally conscious state;
• experimental and clinical studies of central thalamic brain stimulation in the injured brain;
• new concepts in neuroethics; and
• new diagnostic methods for assessment of severe brain injury
Published in cooperation with the Association for Research on Nervous and Mental Disorders.
NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/nyas.
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order (www.nyas.org). Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full-text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit http://www.nyas.org/MemberCenter/Join.aspx for more information about becoming a member.