The Year in Evolutionary Biology 2010
October 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other papers featured papers include:
- a meta-analysis of publications on allopatric versus sympatric speciation
- an evaluation of patterns of adaptation to climatic variation focused on phenotypic plasticity in response to global climate change
- a look at the genetic controls of plant stress responses from an evolutionary viewpoint
- new perspectives on the evolution of life histories
- an evolutionary analysis of the causes and consequences of persistent human diseases
NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/nyas.
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order (www.nyas.org). Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full-text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit http://www.nyas.org/MemberCenter/Join.aspx for more information about becoming a member.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Year in Evolutionary Biology 2010 (US $134.95)
Total List Price: US $209.95
Discounted Price: US $157.46 (Save: US $52.49)