Introduction to Option-Adjusted Spread Analysis, 3rd, Revised and Expanded Edition of the OAS Classic by Tom Windas
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book explains OAS analysis in plain English, presenting each step in the method clearly and concisely. Topics covered include:
- Why yield-based analysis breaks down for nonbullet bonds
- How to model put and call provisions as embedded options
- How to distinguish the intrinsic and time components of option value
- How to model interest-rate volatility, future interest rates, and future bond prices
- How to calculate option-free price and yield
- How to estimate the "fair value" of a bond
- How to calculate implied spot and forward rates
Salespeople, traders, and investors will want to read this book and keep it on their desks.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Introduction to Option-Adjusted Spread Analysis, 3rd, Revised and Expanded Edition of the OAS Classic by Tom Windas (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $69.90
Discounted Price: US $52.42 (Save: US $17.48)