Option Strategies for Directionless Markets: Trading with Butterflies, Iron Butterflies, and Condors
This hands-on guide illustrates numerous market scenarios to show you step-by-step how and when to apply these butterfly strategies. You’ll find out how to identify, enter, manage, and exit a trade. Exercises and quizzes test your comprehension to make sure you have the knowledge to tackle directionless markets.
1. Strategies for the Directionless market.
2. Long Butterfly Spread basics.
3. Long Condor Spread Basics.
4. The Greeks.
5. Application of the Greekd.
6. Understanding Iron Butterflies and Condors.
7. Popular Mutant Structures.
8. Strategy Application.
9. An Interview with Anthony J. Saliba.
Appendix A: A Final Exam.
Appendix B: Glossary.
Karen E. Johnson serves on the Board of Directors of ITI.
Joseph C. Corona is an adjunct instructor at ITI and is a frequent speaker at industry conferences.
Option Strategies for Directionless Markets: Trading with Butterflies, Iron Butterflies, and Condors (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $69.90
Discounted Price: US $52.42 (Save: US $17.48)