Marketing: A Guide to the Fundamentals
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Part 1. Overview.
1. Marketing in context.
2. Marketing realities.
Part 2. The marketing process.
3. "Product" considerations.
4. Pricing policy and tactics.
5. Market research: reducing the risk.
6. Routes to market: distribution channels and methodology.
Part 3. Strategy and marketing planning.
7. Marketing strategy.
8. Marketing planning.
9. Co-ordination and control.
Part 4. Marketing communications.
10. Influencing buyer behaviour.
11. Marketing communications: the detail.
12. Personal persuasive influences.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Marketing: A Guide to the Fundamentals (US $23.95)
-and- The Economist Book of isms: From Abolitionism to Zoroastrianism (US $17.95)
Total List Price: US $41.90
Discounted Price: US $31.42 (Save: US $10.48)