The Audacity of Help: Obama's Stimulus Plan and the Remaking of America
The Audacity of Help unrolls the blueprints and offers insights on how the economic stimulus package—as passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama—will affect healthcare, education, the environment, energy, taxes, and more. The book includes analysis of sectors and industries that will benefit, as well as those that will not. Wasik's conclusions are firmly grounded in a comprehensive and enlightening evaluation of the final economic package passed into law. Extensive study and interviews with experts from each economic sector support his analysis.
Introduction: A brief history of Obamanomics.
1. First Aid and Income Boosters.
2. Rebuilding Infrastructure, Creating Jobs.
3. Bottom-Up Economics: Small-Business Benefits.
4. Job Creators and the Green-Collar Bonus.
5. Get Smarter.
6. Borrowing Wisely.
7. Restoring Homeownership: Keeping the Dream Alive.
8. Health-Care Reform.
9. Unfinished Business: Long-Range Goals in Entitlement Reform.
10. The Road Ahead.
President, Donald W. Reynolds National Center for Business Journalism; author and columnist
The Audacity of Help: Obama's Stimulus Plan and the Remaking of America (US $16.95)
-and- The Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream (US $14.95)
Total List Price: US $31.90
Discounted Price: US $23.92 (Save: US $7.98)