Deserts and Desert Environments
November 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Examines the physical systems occurring in desert environments, including climate, hydrology, past and present lakes, weathering, hillslopes, geomorphic surfaces, water as a geomorphic agent, and aeolian processes
- Offers an accessible introduction to the physical, biological, temporal, and human components of drylands
- Investigates the nature, environmental requirements, and essential geomorphic roles of plants and animals in this stressful biological environment
- Highlights the impact of human population growth on climate, desertification, water resources, and dust storm activity
- Includes an examination of surface/atmosphere interactions and the impact of ENSO events.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Deserts and Desert Environments (US $85.00)
Total List Price: US $116.00
Discounted Price: US $87.00 (Save: US $29.00)