The United States and Imperialism
March 2001, ©2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Imperialism and National Identity in the 1890s.
2. Failed Expectations: The Civilizing Mission in the Philippines.
3. America's Caribbean Empire.
4. The Modernization of China and the Diplomacy of Imperialism.
5. Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism in America's World Policies.
Conclusion: Beyond Imperialism: The Empire of Modernity.