Trends in International Business: Critical Perspectives
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Contemporary readings by two of the leading figures in International Business, and author of the market leading textbook
- Insightful collection, presents key concerns and issues in the international business field, while offering US Asian and European perspectives
- Highlights the ongoing globalization of national economies, together with the role of multilateral institutions
- Addresses the internationalization of the business functions by analyzing various dimensions of management, marketing, finance and accounting
- Focuses on the implementation of global strategy and the emergence of dimensions such as the environment and regionalization.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Trends in International Business: Critical Perspectives (US $47.95)
-and- China Versus the West: The Global Power Shift of the 21st Century (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $82.90
Discounted Price: US $62.17 (Save: US $20.73)