Sector Trading Strategies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Introducing Deron Wagner's Sector Trading Strategies – a brilliantly simple way to target profits in every market. Wagner walks you through his strategies for charting the market sectors, helping you determine if your stock, option, or other financial product is positioned for huge profit – or actually at risk for a loss.
Wagner focuses first on the skills necessary for sector trading – identifying the realm of tradeable sectors, picking the best indicators, and analyzing risk – then lays out his top three strategic methodologies for effective sector trading. To maximize the power of this guide, you'll also receive access to an interactive online review tool at Traders' Library's Education Corner.
Inside, learn the nuts and bolts of successful sector trading:
- The basics of reciprocal relationships and how to profit from them;
- How to follow mutual fund and other institutional money flow to find the next big trade;
- How and when to rotate your investment capital and optimize your returns;
- How to identify strong and weak sectors to place trades that have the best possible upside;
- Various methods for entering and exiting positions to gain and protect profits;
- How to increase your daily number of trading opportunities to exploit any market condition;
- How ETFs and options can be leveraged to get the most from the least;
- How to analyze risk to increase your trading peace of mind.
To obtain the trading power of the big institutions, you need Wagner's Sector Trading Strategies. With his help, you will be able to generate consistent profits no matter what the markets throw your way.