20 Most Common Trading Mistakes: And How You Can Avoid Them
September 2009, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Of course, that's until you discover that trading can be brutally difficult. If you play the trading game, you are going to make mistakes -- maybe even some like these:
- agonising endlessly over when to enter or exit a trade
- trading like a maverick, risking too much of your capital
- beating yourself up when a trade goes against you
- losing $1 million in a single trade
- clicking 'buy' instead of 'sell'
- buying 10 000 units when you only meant to purchase 1000.
20 Most Common Trading Mistakes reveals market mishaps from some of the biggest names in trading. Everyone - from stellar traders to complete novices -- can use help learning how to trade in the black. Why not learn from the masters how to turn blunders into profit?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
20 Most Common Trading Mistakes: And How You Can Avoid Them (US $34.95)
-and- Forex Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to Foreign Exchange Success (US $28.95)
Total List Price: US $63.90
Discounted Price: US $47.92 (Save: US $15.98)