No-Nonsense Guide to Buying and Selling Property
July 2010, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
If you're buying or selling property, you need help from someone who knows what they're talking about. Forget the spiel from agents and hype from the media -- read this straight-talking book and discover how to get your foot in the door, find a bargain, sell for a tidy profit or find the home of your dreams.
- Do you really know how to make money from real estate?
- Do you know what your house is worth?
- Do you know the pitfalls of buying a house based on aesthetics?
- Do you know how to establish a winning tactic for bidding at auctions?
- Do you know what the agent is thinking?
Andrew Winter knows all of these things and more, and he has some cracking stories to tell you along the way. With more than 25 years in the property industry, including as host of the television series Selling Houses Australia on The LifeStyle Channel, Andrew can be trusted to tell it straight.