Living in the Corporate Zoo
April 2002, Capstone
- Jim Coulter, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
"A thought-provoking re-examination of the modern world, its changing culture, people and lifestyles. Challenging, authoritative and immensely readable.''
- Prof Gordon Marshall, Chief Executive, Economic and Social Research Council
"Who knows what the future holds in store? Richard Scase helps us consider some possible scenarios. A thought-provoking and enjoyable read."
- Philip Williamson, Chief Executive, Nationwide Building Society
"Scase scores again, looking ahead at what's facing us in the future"
- Robert M. Worcester, Chairman, MORI
"Richard Scase has a gift for the trenchant comment that captures the unease of our age. In this book he draws together all the global economic, business, social and political trends that we perceive but only half-understand and weaves them into a coherent fabric."
- Susan Segal-Horn, Professor of International Strategy, Open University Business School
"Richard has captured in one slim volume, the latest thinking on 'corporatisation' from the global to the personal which only a dedicated RSA lecture attendee could hope to acquire over many years."
- Penny Egan, Director, Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
'A compelling and provocative overview of how we do business and the business we do in the 21st century. With hallmark insights, Richard Scase offers a banquet of ideas on the new forces that are reshaping corporate life. Easy to read and hard to put down.'
- Ken Robinson, Senior Advisor to the President, J.P. Getty Trust
Section 1: Living in the Global Cage
Section 2: Personal Success in Changing Corporate Realities
Section 3: Organising Disorganisation: Life in the Reinvented Corporation
Section 4: On The Work-Life Tight Rope
Section 5: A Zoo of Lifestyle Tribes
Section 6: Cynical Citizens: The Changing Citizen Mix
"..the result is a wide ranging and often stimulating read..you will enjoy and be provoked by the ride.." (Business Voice, April 2002)
"A good read ...." (People Management, 30 May 2002)
"…well laid out with a good-sized font. It also contains a useful index…" (Managing Information, March 2003)
Living in the Corporate Zoo (US $38.00)
Total List Price: US $64.95
Discounted Price: US $48.71 (Save: US $16.24)