Resistance is Useless: The Art of Business Persuasion
March 2003, Capstone
Geoff Burch has written a book that will change almost everything you ever believed about business and selling. Combining the quick wit of a stand up comedian with the serious thoughtfulness of a psychoanalyst, he explains the value and power of persuasion - a verbal martial art that, if used correctly will always give you the outcome you desire in your business dealings.
Resistance is Useless will show you how to:
* Change anyone's opinion on any subject.
* Transform a lynch mob into your most devout supporters.
* Avoid wasting thousands of pounds on customer care while your accounts department is threatening to pulp your customer's fingers with a hammer.
* Understand how a perfect product demonstration can get you hurled into the street by security.
* Sell tanks to Genghis khan.
Readership: General Business, customer service and sales.
The gentle art of persuasion.
Selling tanks to Genghis Kahn.
The gift of the earhole.
Keeping promises, keeping customers.
The psychology of persuasion.
Negotiating: sympathize and trust no one.
Benefits, who benefits?
The big ones.
The end is nigh: close or launch-pad?
And finally ?
Resistance is Useless: The Art of Business Persuasion (US $24.95)
-and- Self Made Me: Why Being Self-Employed beats Everyday Employment (US $24.00)
Total List Price: US $48.95
Discounted Price: US $36.71 (Save: US $12.24)