Marketing Across Cultures
September 2004, Capstone
1. Marketing in a multicultural and changing world.
2. Cultural differences in a marketing context: value dimensions.
3. Cultural differences in a marketing context: further value dimensions.
4. Marketing research across cultures.
5. Branding across cultures.
6. Franchising across cultures.
7. Marketing across ethnic boundaries.
8. E-Marketing dilemmas across cultures.
9. Dilemmas of strategic marketing.
10. Develop your capacity to reconcile dilemmas.
Appendix: Accumulating and interpreting the evidence.
PETER WOOLLIAMS is Professor of International Business at Anglia Business School. He is also an owner/partner in Trompenaar Hampden-Turner.
"...a well-written book with a good balance of commentary, and facts and figures..." (Edge, September 2005)
"No-one understands cultural differences better than Trompenaars. He's one of the best speakers on this topic and it's good news that he has turned his attention to marketing." (The Marketer, 1st September 2005)