The Streetwise Investor: Extraordinary Investing for Ordinary People
March 2004, Capstone
1. The shareholder revolution.
2. Black Monday, October 1987.
3. New Age.
4. The New Economy mania.
5. Introducing the Contract for Difference.
6. How to use contracts for change.
7. Spread betting.
8. Spotting the trading opportunities.
9. Analysing companies.
11. Carphone Warehouse.
12. Telewest Communications.
14. New Look.
So what is the message of this book?
James Moore is currently reading Computer Science at Downing College, Cambridge. He is the co-author of the highly acclaimed book Professional PHP Programming.