Are You Good Enough?: 15 Ways to Build a Confident Mindset
May 2006, Capstone
Imagine being able to replace negatives with positives, having clarity and being able to pay and accept compliments with sincerity. Think about how good it would be to be direct with your manager about being overworked on your project and not being able to make a deadline without feeling anxiety and stress. Gain knowledge in pruning friendships from unhealthy “all take” and “no give “ to healthy balanced friendships. Learn how to boost your own confidence and pass your awareness of self-esteem onto your children, encouraging them to thrive and be confident adults. It is not possible to alter the past and your own set of circumstances that had detrimental consequences on your mindset but it is within your grasp to learn how to change your attitude and outlook to become that contented, confident person you would like to be. Let Are You Good Enough? based on real life experiences, triumphs and tragedies and solutions to deep-seated problems, show you how.
About the authors.
1. Are you hungry for love?
2. Are you good enough?
3. Is your emotional bank balance in the red?
4. Who are the bullies in your life?
5. Who are you pruning back to promote healthy growth?
6. Have you lost your bearings?
7. Are you heading north-east?
8. Who are your role models?
9. Who are you parenting?
10. How are you coping with change?
11. What do your words say about you?
12. How are you at solving problems?
13. Are you acting 'as if'?
14. Does your mind work for you?
15. Good Enough!
Dr. Alex Yellowless is Medical Director of the