Pond Life: Creating the 'ripple effect ' in everything you say and do
September 2006, Capstone
Why Pond Life? Because every time you communicate, you start a ripple effect. Too often we sell ourselves short because we worry about being caught ‘on the hop’, let opportunities slip through our fingers or just plain send out the wrong signals. So come on in, the water’s warm…
- Discover your personal style
- Pick up lots of ideas guaranteed to enhance your day-to-day communication skills
- Stop your audience mentally ‘hopping away’
- Discover the power of passion in influencing people around you
Dip a toe and give your communication skills a splash of magic. Pond Life will help you to impress your colleagues and friends with simple, easy-to-learn and amusing lessons that you can use again and again to create that all-important ripple effect.
Why Pond Life?
1. Ponds, Streams and Muddy Water.
2. How Are You Unique?
3. Why Being Yourself is Key.
4. The ‘What If’s’.
5. Prepare Well – Feel Good.
6. Deciding What you are Going to Say.
7. How are you Going to Say It?
8. Going for It.
9. Making an Impact.
10. Losing the Distractions.
11. The Obstacles.
12. Continual Improvement.
13. The Joy of Powerful Communication.
The Pond Life D.I.Y. Map.
In Search of New Ponds.