Business Coaching: Achieving Practical Results Through Effective Engagement
July 2007, Capstone
- Effective Engagement
- The Impact Coaching Can Have
- Coaching in Context: Changes in Leadership and Management Demands and Expectations
- What Makes a Good Coach
- What a Coachee Gets Out of Engaging with Coaching
- Different Formats for Coaching
- Coaching and the Chief Executive
- Different Focuses of Individual Coaching
- The Difference Between Coaching and Mentoring
- Meeting Business Priorities
- Introducing Coaching Programmes in a Whole Organisation
- Running Coaching in Your Organisation
- The International Dimension
1. Effective Engagement.
2. The Impact of Coaching.
3. Coaching in Context: Changes in Leadership and .
Management Demands and Expectations.
4. What Makes a Good Coach?.
5. What a Client Gets Out of Engaging with Coaching .
6. Different Formats for Coaching.
7. Coaching Starts at the Top.
8. Different Contexts Where Coaching Can Make A Significant Difference..
9. The Difference Between Coaching and Mentoring.
10. Meeting Business Priorities.
11. Introducing Coaching Programmes into an Organization.
12. Running Coaching in Your Organization.
13. The International Dimension.
14. Engaging with the Future of Coaching.
Annex 1: Introducing Coaching Programmes: Key Questions.
Annex 2: Bibliography.
Robin Linnecar has a wealth of experience from the
private sector having worked in Arthur Andersen, Shell
International, Deloitte, Haskins and Sells, Coopers and Lybrand and
KPMG. Wide exposure to and understanding of business organisations,
combined with over fifteen years of coaching experience, means that
Robin brings a wealth of questions in exploring perspectives and
options with his clients.
Both authors continue to have non-executive and part-time roles in addition to their coaching work. Peter and Robin are partners with Praesta Partners, one of the global leaders in executive coaching, and the leading coaching organisation within the UK. Over 6000 leaders in some of the greatest organisations in the world, including Microsoft and Shell, have chosen to work with Praesta to help them raise their game in coaching.
"Business Coaching is a real breath of fresh air…a practical and useful read for everyone in HR." (Human Resources, September 2007)
"...a useful tool for HR teams looking to dispel similar misconceptions in their own organisations." (Strategic HR Review, January 2008)
Business Coaching: Achieving Practical Results Through Effective Engagement (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $43.90
Discounted Price: US $32.92 (Save: US $10.98)