Particle and Continuum Aspects of Mesomechanics: Mesomechanics 2007
May 2007, Wiley-ISTE
- Flow through capillary tubes in contrast to pipes
- Laminar and turbulent flow transition
- Heat convection of thin wires in contrast to cylinders
- Electrical conductance of macro- and nano-circuits
- Rubbery and glassy polymers
- Single- and poly-crystal behavior
- Strength of wires and round cylindrical bars
- Uni-axial and multi-axial material: linear and non-linear response
- Thin and thick plate behavior
- Brittle and ductile fracture
- Small and large crack growth behavior
- Low and high temperature effects
- Local and global material property characteristics
- Small and large bodies: size and time effects
- Specimen and structure
Section II: Physical, Mesosopical and Multiscale Models.
Section III: Film, Layer and Interface.
Section IV: Crack Models and Solutions.
Section V: Nanomaterials.
Section VI: Electronic and Composite Materials.
Section VII: Brittle Fracture.
Section VIII: Failure, Creep and Fracture.
Section IX: Thermal, Mechanical and Environmental Effects.
Section X: Processing and Fabrication.
Section XI: Fatigue and Crack Growth.
Section XII: Vibration, Ultrasonic and Impact.
Section XIII: Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics.
Section XIV: Micrromechanical Damage and Effects.
Index of Authors.
Moussa Nait-Abdelaziz, Lille University of Sciences and Technology, Polytech Lille, France
Toan Vu-Khanh, Universite du Quebec, Ecole de technologie superieure
Particle and Continuum Aspects of Mesomechanics: Mesomechanics 2007 (US $385.00)
Total List Price: US $630.00
Discounted Price: US $472.50 (Save: US $157.50)