Environmental Hydraulics: 5 Volume Set
November 2010, Wiley-ISTE
This series of five volumes proposes an integrated description of physical processes modeling used by scientific disciplines from meteorology to coastal morphodynamics.
- Volume 1 describes the physical processes and identifies the main measurement devices used to measure the main parameters that are indispensable to implement all these simulation tools.
- Volume 2 presents the different theories in an integrated approach: mathematical models as well as conceptual models, used by all disciplines to represent these processes.
- Volume 3 identifies the main numerical methods used in all these scientific fields to translate mathematical models into numerical tools.
- Volume 4 is composed of a series of case studies, dedicated to practical applications of these tools in engineering problems.
- Volume 5 identifies and describes the modeling software in each discipline.